Bradenton FL – Capsolve, a marketing technology research and services company, is now introducing Custom Lists. These customized marketing technology lists offer solution buyers the opportunity to understand the solution provider ecosystem available to them as they consider and build marketing and technology capabilities. Custom Lists present a well formulated selection of solutions that are specifically relevant to a company’s marketing and technology plans based on thousands of solutions identified within Capsolve’s research.
Custom Lists are designed to inform a potential solution buyer in a value-added, relevancy-driven form. These lists provide a free or paid springboard for any marketing campaign, project or marketing plan whether it’s for your company, a prospect or a client. Custom Lists may be requested online here. Solutions Providers are able to submit information about their products and services to Capsolve for free to ensure inclusion in Capsolve’s research database here.
Understanding the marketing technology solutions that could support a company’s objectives is a standard facet of launching a marketing initiative. The Custom List service enables companies to quickly find the solutions most relevant within the context of reaching their business and marketing goals. And it goes beyond software to encompass what’s possible given today’s software products, technology solutions, custom development possibilities and services provided by marketing agencies and consulting resources.
As a result of requesting a Custom List, a client will receive a jumpstart to their marketing technology project. “Custom Lists are the perfect introduction to Capsolve’s services as they show the power and depth of the company’s research as displayed in a precisely relevant list,” said Tim Henthorn, CEO of Capsolve. Capsolve’s services cover the gamut of software, technology, data, agencies and consultants that complement internal teams and bring marketing plans to life.
Custom Lists are designed to initiate the exploratory efforts at the beginning of a project and create awareness of the solutions that may be able to play a role in the marketing technology infrastructure of a company. Standard uses of Custom Lists include:
- For Solution Buyers: Marketers, Agencies and Consultants
- Understand the range of what’s possible with today’s marketing technologies
- Review potential solutions in the marketplace for a specific need
- Identify potential solutions for a group of business requirements
- Research various solution investments while planning a Marketing Technology roadmap
- Explore solution combinations while formulating an annual marketing plan
- For Solution Providers: Software & Technology Suppliers, Agencies and Consultants
- Recognize prospective strategic partnerships
- Identify intellectual property licensing opportunities
- Discern potential M&A possibilities
- Find participants within a competitive landscape
Capsolve covers numerous solution categories that play a role in both marketing programs and technology solutions. Requests to learn more about a category and the relevant solutions within it may be submitted here.