Capsolve announces its Mobile Solutions research for Restaurants, Hotels, Vacation Rentals and Golf & Country Clubs. It analyzes a couple hundred of today’s mobile technologies to help these industries make choices about their mobility roadmap. This complimentary report provides an introduction to the solutions to consider when evaluating functionality to add now or in the future.
- A summary of the overall solutions marketplace, and
- Its place within the Marketing Technology Ecosystem
- Current Trends influencing the category
- The Core Capabilities provided by the researched solutions
- The Styles and Strategies employed by Solution Providers within the market
- Key marketing considerations for these products and services
- Research encompasses: Guest Messaging, Digital Keys, Digital Menus, Online Ordering, Contactless Payment, Guest Marketing, Event Apps and more…
It’s been said a thousand times – “these are unprecedented times”. However, we have multiple knowledge pockets from where we can draw knowledge. 911, SARS and MERS have taught us. Various industries have taught us. As a result we have more tools than ever to apply no matter what COVID-19 brings us now or in the future. Capsolve has released a brief introduction to COVID-19 Mitigation Solutions that include: services, equipment, software and technology that may play a role in the future of your business. Please use this whitepaper as a guide to further your understanding of the options you have for today and tomorrow. Capsolve is here to help you understand these risk mitigating solutions and enable you to make decisions as to whether they fit into your company’s business or mitigation strategies. This report provides:
- A summary of Hospitality, Restaurant and Golf capabilities with COVID-19 risks
- The categories of products from Solution Providers that may be effective for mitigating these risks
- A selection of risk mitigation considerations
- Questions for Now and the Future
There are numerous possible categories with regard to analyzing and evaluating marketing services and technologies as it pertains to your business. While only a subset of these may be a priority for any specific need within your marketing team, the coverage is important. It allows solutions to be identified that meet your objectives and requirements.
As a result there are two primary considerations. First, is understanding the core needs for you, including your unique set of business requirements and combining this with a thorough understanding of what’s possible from available solutions in the marketplace. Second, is evaluating technologies against your unique needs and accelerating your time from the identification of a marketing need to implementation, while improving the probability of success.
When embarking on a project, it is always important to review possibilities with respect to building and buying the set of solutions that enable you to get from point A to point B. This may entail complementing your internal resources with any of a number of potential resources or simply getting a better understanding of your options.
What are the benefits of hiring a company for their marketing services or marketing technology? There are many potential benefits, but here are a few:
- You are hiring passion and people who excel at what they do
- They may make your employees better by exposing them to new perspectives
- Depending upon the maturity of the solution, you may get more capability than performing the same work or building the same technology yourself
In addition to general and detailed capabilities and the standard considerations associated with buying this type of service or technology, a few of the categories a buyer could consider are:
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Specific Integrations
- Migration Considerations
- Privacy Implications
These and many other categories enable you to easily evaluate the technologies and services most suitable to your company’s needs while taking into account those potential marketing and technology capabilities best aligned to your strategic objectives.