Viewing any portion of this Site or purchasing a Service(s) creates an agreement between you and your company (“Company”) and Accubase Inc. dba Capsolve (Capsolve) for the purposes of accessing and viewing Content or obtaining Services. This agreement does not obligate you or Company to purchase products or services from Capsolve.
- Site: All pages of this website, its RSS feed and related Content materials associated with Capsolve and its Services.
- Content: all text, images, video and other types of content distributed as part of this Site or its Services.
- Services: All purchased information, research and services provided by Capsolve or its affiliates, partners or subcontractors.
By visiting this Site or purchasing Services, you and Company acknowledge and agree that: (a) the information contained within the Site and Services represents Capsolve’s valuable and proprietary information; and (b) the Site is protected under copyright law, and the information contained within the Site is protected under contract law.
When accessing this Site:
- You may view the Site within a compatible browser.
- You must enter accurate contact information (full name, company, email, phone or other information) for yourself if required to obtain access to any Capsolve Content, Services or to receive Capsolve’s Research Notifications.
- By entering your contact information, you agree that Capsolve may store and use your information for the purposes of contacting you, providing you marketing communications, and sending you research notifications in addition to providing you any purchased Services. You may choose to opt-out of these communications or notifications at any time by sending your request to email@example.com. If you are located outside of the United States, you consent to the transfer of your data to the United States for these purposes.
- Capsolve may deploy one or more technologies designed to track your viewing information for the email, link or document sent to you.
- Forward a link to any Capsolve location on this Site to others that you believe would be interested in and not improperly use this Content.
- Share any social media posts distributed by Capsolve within the same social media site.
- Access the RSS feed for purposes of sharing its Content (Title, Source, Header Image, text, graphs and all other associated content) within your newletter, website or blog, upon receiving written permission from Capsolve.
- Repurpose content from Capsolve as long as it is properly sourced as being from Capsolve and the Author associated with the work, upon receiving written permission from Capsolve.
You may not:
- Share any Content from the Site in any form without written permission from Capsolve, with the exception of web links (urls) or social posts as stated in the above section. To request permission, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content sourced to you from Capsolve is provided to you under a co-branded, non-exclusive, worldwide license applicable to your redistribution of the Content to your web, email and social audiences.
Access requests coming from persons who have submitted contact information that is non-descriptive, inaccurate or unverifiable, may be ignored or revoked at Capsolve’s sole discretion.
Companies or individuals with an interest in learning more about Content or similar research may contact Capsolve at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” CAPSOLVE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. CAPSOLVE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR COMPANY’S USE OF THIS SITE.
Updated April 5, 2022
By proceeding with viewing this Site or a purchase of Services, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.