A key asset of Capsolve is our compilation of reliable software, service and technology research. We aim to play an important role in creating tangible results for each of our clients through the application of ROI oriented solutions. We work with our clients to enhance their sales, marketing, operations and technology capabilities. The culture we are building is centered around:
- Performance: All work we do is to set a foundation for our customers to improve their revenue and build upon it as their business matures.
- Service: Providing a level of service incomparable to other choices.
- Fun: We enjoy our work and want the same for our clients and partners.
- Affordability: Formulating and finding products and services that are both fairly priced and appropriate for each client and their unique needs.
- Integrity & Ethics: We do and will continue to bring these intangible concepts to life through our interactions with customers, fellow employees and shareholders.
As Capsolve grows and the economy recovers, we will have a need for the following resources. If you feel you could add value because of your unique skills and experience, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and we will review your information.
This individual will manage existing accounts and support sales and research to address account, prospect and market needs.
This person will play an important role in securing data for research purposes while also fulfilling both research activities and content production.
A key role in Capsolve’s sales and marketing plans. Primary responsibilities will be increasing Capsolve’s sales and marketing capacity, efficiency and topline results.